ABET Home Services is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1979. In our 35+ year history, we have conducted thousands of home inspections, pest control services, home remodels and custom home builds. We currently have a strong, growing team of professional inspectors, pest control technicians and construction contractors that are available to accommodate you in any way possible. We dedicate ourselves to bring you the best protection for your investment and it is our promise to provide remarkable customer service. ABET Home Services is currently licensed and insured for all jobs and services we offer. Stay tuned for ABET’s new growth and advancements. Pool Service coming soon!
Abet Inspections carries errors and ommissions insurance, general liability insurance, professional liability insurance and state required insurance for pest control, mold assessment and air conditioning contractors.
Credentials Include the Following
- 30+ years experience in real estate inspections.
- Thousands of inspections performed.
- Texas Real Estate Commission license #288 (one of the first group of inspectors licensed).
- Lower license numbers relate to more experience.
- Texas Class A Air Conditioning and Heating license -#5195C, owner and operator of an A/C Contracting and Consulting business for over 25 years.
- Mold Assessment Technician license #152. Currently one of only 97 mold assessment technicians licensed in the state of Texas.
- Texas Department of Agriculture Structural Pest Control license #13562.
- Licensed to perform termite inspections, termite - treatments and general pest control.
- 1976 graduate of the University of Arizona with two Bachlor of Science Degrees.
- Home building, home remodeling and contracting experience.
- Professional Affiliations
ABET Inspections is a member in good standing with the following professional associations:
- Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors - TAREI
- Houston Association of Real Estate Inspectors - HAREI
- Ft. Bend Women's Council of Realtors
- Ft. Bend Chamber of Commerce
- Houston Association of Realtors
- Vision, Mission, Benefits
Abet Inspections constantly strives to provide the potential home buyer with a complete and accurate assessment of their home's condition before an investment decision is made. Our multiple state licenses provides the home buyer with a complete and through home inspection from an extremely well qualified inspector.
Benefits include identification of previously unknown or undisclosed defects within the home. Allows time before closing to determine repair costs, allows time to determine priority of repairs, helps to ensure a faster and smoother sales transaction.